Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Going Global

Tonight's review of my blog traffic brought a pleasant surprise...my random musings have been read in seven countries.

In the spirit of "full disclosure," I admit that the bulk of my readers are from my own homeland, two countries (Germany, United Arab Emirates) are inhabited/represented by family and two others (United Kingdom, Canada) by friends from Pine Tree Camp.

Still, I'll always have Taiwan...and Argentina - the latest additions in my worldwide quest to share the latest happenings of the Kennebec County metropolis that boasts 131.2 residents per each of its 19.9 square miles.

Who knew Chelsea would be big in South America? Where next? Capetown, South Africa? Tibet? Only time will tell.

In the meantime, my curiosity has been piqued. If you're reading this blog for the first time - or are a regular reader - let me know who you are and where you live.

Post the info as a comment to this entry or send an e-mail to chelseawriter@gmail.com or "find me on Facebook." As Chelsea Stories grows in readership over time, I'll want to create my own map (different from the Blogger graphic above) to show the unique interconnectivity that can be created through a message (CS) and the dialogue that results.

I'll look forward to hearing from you. Until then, here's my shout out to Spain, France and Australia. Make some noise!

5 comments:

  1. Just forwarded your link on to Mathias and Emma in Azerbaijan. It's only fair that I plug their blog to you. http://bakutothefuture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll always be your biggest fan:) ( By the way my location is right here next to you with three kids sleeping in their rooms, a snoring bull doggee at our feet and a little gray cat named Lily between us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Italy and Azerbaijan...and thanks for the add, Mathias & Emma. So glad Sara shared your blog with me. I enjoyed reading it last night and expect to be a "regular." Hope life is treating you very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoying your blog up here in the big city of Waterville :)
    ~Kate H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The addition of Hong Kong and Russia yesterday has raised my international following to 12 countries. Welcome, aboard!

    ReplyDelete